Finding the right fit is something that the ETI Team specializes in. We pride ourselves in ensuring that you are getting what you need for your project - big or small. If we aren't the right fit for you, we will find another contractor who is. When doing your initial research, keep some of these helpful facts handy.
Understanding Your Electrical Needs
- Know The Scope of Your Project
- Compare Prices: Be sure to obtain more than one estimate
- Ensure Expertise: Be sure to check that the contractor is licensed and ask for references
- Get It In Writing: Be sure to obtain a contract in writing detailing the entire project
- Permits & Inspections: Ensure that your electrical contractor is responsible for obtaining all of the necessary documents
Understanding Your Electrical Contractor Partnership
- How long has the contractor been in business?
- Is the contractor a good standing member of the Better Business Bureau (or other associations)
- Is the contractor licensed in North Carolina?
- Is the contractor insured?
- Does the contractor have an In-House Technician?
- Do they offer service contracts?