Integrity. Communication. Teamwork.
Are you interested in joining the exciting field of electrical contracting? This is a unique opportunity to not only become a licensed professional electrical contractor, but also offers opportunities for a successful career with the ETI Team or one of their trusted partners.
Electrical Contractor Certification classes are currently being finalized and will be available for registration soon. If you are interested, please Contact Us today!
ETI's Electrical Contracting Class Certification
- Classes will be held (2) days per week for 9 months.
- "On The Job" Training with ETI Instructors will be required to meet the guidelines of the certification program. Some of this training will be completed on Saturdays.
- Certification Class Registration Fee: Contact Us for details!
Why Choose Electrical Technologies?
Our ETI Team not only provides expert electrical services, we are also experts in certification. Let Electrical Technologies help you become certified as a licensed electrician! The ETI Team will provide weekly classes that develop into a full 4-year program.
- How Much Can I Expect To Make? Starting salary is typically $10/hr. Plus 5% increases can be expected every 6 months for graduates of the ETI Certification Program (with at least 1000 hours on the job). For example, with 4 years of training, a student could potentially be earning $14.78/hour!
- Who Should Register For Classes? Anyone with a passion for the electrical contractor industry are invited to join our classes.
- Once Licensed, How Will I Find a Job? The ETI Team is always looking for members to add to the team, so you could have a career opportunity with us or one of our partners in the industry.
- ETI Employee Benefits: Employees who have been employed by ETI for (1) year can register for the certification classes at NO COST.